Safety measures will be implemented throughout the attendee’s journey and will focus on reducing the risk of transmission.
Keeping you Safe
Your safety is paramount.
We are taking steps to ensure the event is as safe as possible given the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want you to have a great day out and enjoy your visit with confidence knowing we have the safety of our visitors, exhibitors, and colleagues as our highest priority.
We will operate under the appropriate Government guidelines – a comprehensive set of guidelines to ensure our events are operating under COVID-19 secure measures.
All event attendees will be kept up to date with our approach to COVID-19 mitigation measures once they have registered.
How we will keep you safe
We will be limiting the overall number of attendees at each event and to enable COVID-19 contact tracing (if needed), entry will be subject to pre-registration.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste) or have recently been contacted and asked to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace (and are not exempt), then please do not attend any of the Festival in-person events.
To get the NHS COVID Pass you will need to have received one of the following:
- Full course of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the event
- Negative PCR test or rapid lateral flow test taken within the past 48 hours
- Lateral flow tests are widely available from local test centres, pharmacies, your employer, or via the post. Please see Regular rapid lateral flow coronavirus (COVID-19) tests – NHS (www.nhs.uk) to obtain further information
- If you do a rapid lateral flow test at home, the results of this test will need to be reported at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- Positive PCR test within the past 6 months (natural immunity)
We encourage the wearing of face coverings for individuals that wish to do so.
For the full list of measures, we are implementing to ensure our event is COVID-secure, read our “Progressing Safely” guide, when booking tickets.